At A Woman’s Concern, we are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, nationality, or circumstances.
As a client:
- You will receive all services free of charge.
- You will be treated with compassion and understanding.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment.
- Any information you share will remain confidential (except in rare circumstances when prohibited by law).
- You will receive accurate and current information regarding pregnancy, fetal development, fetal development, and related concerns. A Woman’s Concern does not provide abortions or referrals for abortions, but we are committed to offering all of the information required by law.
- You will receive honest answers to all of your questions and concerns.
- You will be provided with additional resources to help you in your time of need.
- You will be given continuous support in regard to your needs.
A Woman’s Concern offers you free, confidential services:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Non-Diagnostic Ultrasound Services (to eligible clients)
- Adoption Education, Support, and Referral
- Emergency Material Assistance
- Abortion Recovery Program
- Prenatal, Parenting, and Fatherhood Education
- Sexual Integrity Program
- Ongoing Pregnancy and Relationship Support
- Community Referrals
Schedule an appointment today by calling 717.394.1561