At A Woman’s Concern, we depend on the generosity and sacrifice of those in the community who are committed to the work of the center. There are many ways for people of all walks of life to get involved!
Learn more about what’s happening at A Woman’s Concern, including information about how you can support our special events!
Pray for the staff, volunteers, and clients of our ministry.
Make a Financial Gift
Impact A Woman’s Concern as a donor with any size donation! No gift is too big or too small. Your generosity at any level helps advance the mission of A Woman’s Concern.
Clicking the button below will allow you to make an online donation to A Woman’s Concern via PayPal.
Volunteer Your Time and Talent
- Engage first-hand with clients by training to be a client advocate in our office (4-5 hours per week). [Download Volunteer Packet]
- Serve as a receptionist in our office by answering the telephone, greeting clients, and scheduling appointments (4-5 hours per week). [Download Volunteer Packet]
- Put your organizational skills to work by serving as a pantry coordinator (4-5 hours per month).
- Join Lights of Life, our women’s prayer and support program.
- Perform miscellaneous office maintenance.
- Lead your church, group, or organization in holding a baby shower to benefit the center.
- Solicit donations from businesses, groups, and individuals to help with our operating costs.
- Interest your church, organization, or group in participating in our Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraiser.
- Donate new baby items for our Parenting Education Program or for emergency material assistance.
Please consider donating any of these items to benefit those we serve at A Woman’s Concern.
Baby formula (12 oz. cans of powder preferred)
- WIC is currently using Similac
- Similac Alimentum is needed as well (for colic)
- All sizes are needed (newborn-size 6)
Baby clothing (new)
- Cotton sleepers, outfits, dresses (newborn -up to size 4T)
Maternity clothing (new or gently used)
- All sizes are needed, especially L or XL sizes
- Underclothing, socks, and apparel
Large baby items (new or gently used)
- Infant car seats
- Convertible car seats
- Both crib and receiving sizes; crib sheets
Layette items (newborn size)
- Hand mitts
- Baby lotion
- Baby soap
- Diaper cream
- Boppy pillows
- Moby Wraps
- Infant carriers
- Diaper bags
Gift Cards for Wal-Mart or K-Mart (to be used for additional baby items, including cribs, car seats and strollers).
*Donations will be used for emergency material assistance and in our Earn While You Learn Parenting Education Program.